Wed, Nov 13|
NeighborWorks Home Partners Main Office
HOME SWEET HOME: MAINTENANCE & REHAB 101
Brand new homeowner? Considering that first big rehab or renovation? Looking for a home maintenance refresher? Home Sweet Home: Maintenance & Rehab 101 is the place to begin.
Time & Location
Nov 13, 2019, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
NeighborWorks Home Partners Main Office, 533 Dale St N, St Paul, MN 55103, USA
About the Event
Brand new homeowner? Considering that first big rehab or renovation? Looking for a home maintenance refresher? Home Sweet Home: Maintenance & Rehab 101 is the place to begin. In this two-hour class, you’ll learn tips and tricks for taking care of your house. You’ll also learn how to tackle a rehab project, from financing to the final coat of paint.
Team-taught by a local home inspector and a contractor specializing in residential rehab, this class is essential for any homeowner.
- Seasonal to-dos
- Intro to heating and cooling system maintenance
- How to avoid frozen pipes
- Sealing up the home for winter
- Picking your first remodel or rehab project
- Financing a project
- When to hire a contractor
- When to pull a permit
- And more!
- Thu, Oct 19Microsoft Teams MeetingOct 19, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM CDTMicrosoft Teams Meeting
- Wed, Oct 25Minneapolis Central Library, Room S-275Oct 25, 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM CDTMinneapolis Central Library, Room S-275, 300 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, MN 55401
- Sat, Oct 28Peter Fandel HouseOct 28, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PMPeter Fandel House, 416 9th Ave S, St Cloud, MN 56301, USA
- Time is TBDWebinarTime is TBDWebinar